External Serial ATA II 1-port ExpressCard with transfer rate of up to 3Gb/s for notebook computers.
- Ports: 1 x eSATA
- Interface: ExpressCard Slot (34mm)
- Chipset: Silicon Image 3531
- Compliant with Serial ATA II Specification for Data Transfer up to 3.0Gbps
- Backward Compatible to Serial ATA 1.0
- Comparable to 1-Lane (x1) PCI-Express Throughput
- Fully Plug & Play and Hot Play Compatible
- Compliant with Gen2i, Gen2m SATA II Electrical Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ), FIS Based Switching with Port Multiplier
- Hot pluging of external SATA devices supported
- RoHS Compliant
- eSATA is not a bus powered standard. Additional power will be needed to power the device. Please refer to your device manual for details.
- System Requirements
- MS Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / XP 64-bit / Vista
- This device may work with certain Linux distributions, but compatability cannot be guaranteed. Please check documentation for your particular distribution.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information
Warranty: 1-year through Microbarn