2-Port PCI Serial controller card, for connecting legacy 9-pin RS-232 serial devices.
- Ports: 2 x DB9 serial port connectors
- Interface: PCI 2.1
- Chipset: MosChip MCS9835
- Easy Plug & Play installation automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Supports PCI IRQ sharing (saves valuable resources for other expansion cards)
- Supports more than one card installed into system
- Compatible with standard 16C550 UART with 16-Byte transmit-receive FIFO
- Fast data rates up to 1 MBytes/sec
- RoHS Compliant
- Supports Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/NT4.0/XP/2003 Server/XP 64-bit/Vista, Linux
- System Requirements
- MS Windows 95 / 98 / 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP / XP 64-bit / Server 2003 / Vista / Vista 64-bit
- This device is compatible with many Linux distributions, but compatability cannot be guaranteed. Please check documentation for your particular distribution.
Warranty and Manufacturer Information
Warranty: 1-year through Microbarn