25ft CAT 5E UTP Crossover network cable (RJ45) with molded snagless boot. This high performance Enhanced Cat5 Ethernet network cable is designed for bandwidth intensive network applications up to 250 MHz and is frequently used with 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet networks. The molded snagless boot reduces strain, prevents snags during installation, and increases the durability of this network patch cable.
A Cat5E Crossover ethernet network cable is used to easily connect computer-to-computer (with network adapter cards), switch-to-switch, hub-to-hub, and router-to-router configurations.
- Color: Gray with Green Boots
- Length: 25 ft
- 24 AWG 4 pair UTP Stranded Copper
- 50u" Gold plated connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL and 3P Verified ANSI/TIA/EIA568-B.2 Enhanced Category 5
- Packaged individually in labeled bag
Warranty and Manufacturer Information
Warranty: 1-year through Microbarn